I've had food issues most of my life. I cant remember the last time I was thin. Growing up I was awkwardly big for my age, I was the tallest and although not "fat" I was built larger than most little girls my age. Now I'm in my 20s (and slightly overweight thanks to all things sweet) and I have a dairy allergy and I am gluten intolerant. I love food, but I'm starting to realize the feeling isn't quite mutual. Since transitioning to a strict gluten free diet a few months ago, I've already lost 10lbs. This blog Is the start of a new journey for me. Not just a weightloss journey, but an overall health journey. Wish me luck in this battle against cellulite and mass cravings!



LilySlim Weight loss tickers








Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ist Official Weigh in!

Well I did it! My weigh in weight was 148.6 pounds. I lost 5.4 lbs these past 2 weeks!! I'm so excited. I havent been in the 140's since I was maybe 16. I havent noticed my clothes fitting looser yet though but I have noticed my energy levels have skyrocketed since I've been jogging an hour a day. I feel better and I'm overall happier I think. My father died 3 years ago, he had alot of health/weight problems which eventually took his life at the age of 58. I think he would be proud to see his daughter finally caring about what she puts in her body and working towards a healthy lifestyle. My highest weight that I know of (i stopped getting on the scale after a certain point) was 162 and although I know at that weight I wasn't severely obese or unhealthy, I was working my way to that point. The fact that I gained more than 20 pounds in less than a year just boggles my mind. My friend always tells me I don't know anything because she gained 50 lbs in less than a year, BUT she also got pregnant and  had a baby during that period haha. I don't have an excuse. Well, that's my rant for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment