I've had food issues most of my life. I cant remember the last time I was thin. Growing up I was awkwardly big for my age, I was the tallest and although not "fat" I was built larger than most little girls my age. Now I'm in my 20s (and slightly overweight thanks to all things sweet) and I have a dairy allergy and I am gluten intolerant. I love food, but I'm starting to realize the feeling isn't quite mutual. Since transitioning to a strict gluten free diet a few months ago, I've already lost 10lbs. This blog Is the start of a new journey for me. Not just a weightloss journey, but an overall health journey. Wish me luck in this battle against cellulite and mass cravings!



LilySlim Weight loss tickers








Saturday, July 30, 2011

Off the record

 I've been sticking to my workouts this past week, eating healthier, and drinking a  pre workout green smoothie everyday. Most of my workouts have been cardio (jogging or elliptical for an hour a day) which I'm actually starting to enjoy alot. For some reason I can't bring myself to weight train for that long of a period because I get bored. I know they are both equally important and I would like to be able to prove my boyfriend wrong and show him I can do wayyy more pushups then him (right now I can only do 1.) Oh and  I have some really good news I think...It's off the record because technically I only weigh in once every two weeks haha. I couldnt wait though so I weighed myself yesterday and it looks like I've lost  3 lbs! I hear the first loss is always the greatest though so I'm sure after this I'll only lose 1-2 pounds a week which is fine by me. As long as I'm no longer gaining right!

No comments:

Post a Comment