I've had food issues most of my life. I cant remember the last time I was thin. Growing up I was awkwardly big for my age, I was the tallest and although not "fat" I was built larger than most little girls my age. Now I'm in my 20s (and slightly overweight thanks to all things sweet) and I have a dairy allergy and I am gluten intolerant. I love food, but I'm starting to realize the feeling isn't quite mutual. Since transitioning to a strict gluten free diet a few months ago, I've already lost 10lbs. This blog Is the start of a new journey for me. Not just a weightloss journey, but an overall health journey. Wish me luck in this battle against cellulite and mass cravings!



LilySlim Weight loss tickers








Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm bringing sexy back (in a few months)

It was BBQ night at my job today and I of course just HAD to work. I may have splurged a little (I had BBQ chicken and baked beans) but I'm not exactly sure how bad I did since I dont count calories.  I have to give myself credit where credit is due because I didnt so much as touch the german chocolate cake (being celiac might have something to do with that though ). I was feeling somewhat guilty afterwards and did a kick ass workout at the gym to make up for my lapse in food judgement. I really wish I had more will power to eat super healthy all the time but I've tried that before and it always ended up with a binge session after a week or so. I feel like I need to just watch what I eat most of the time, treat myself once in a while, and exercise my ass off as often as I can. I'll know just how good I'm doing and if there is room for improvement on my next weigh-in. I've decided to weigh myself every two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment